Friday, March 23, 2012

O' Caledon!?

I was recently showing a newcomer to Second Life around and took them to Oxbridge College at Caledon.  I have no idea why I've not mentioned this place before.  Caledon is a great place to visit, something like twenty plus sims full of Steampunk wackiness and friendly creative tolerant people.  There are trains and airships that will carry you about the vast estate and let you see the sights.  There is so much, I don't even know where to start, other than to say, you really should go see it.

Please note that it is not adult, and asks folks to respect "Victorian" sensibilities a bit.  Meaning, please dress, and if practical, dress somewhat formally and in period.  If I can figure out what to highlight, I'll post more on this huge and delightful place where I've spent hours and hours exploring in times past.

Note: 6/2012 - If you would like to wear a nice outfit that fits the steampunk theme, Blakopal always has a free out for both men and women at the main shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment