Monday, March 5, 2012

Leather, Snow, Kiminos & Vampires...Oh My!

Okay, between stuff going on in my personal life, and the rather awful weather, I've been just a tad stressed.  The result in my visits to SL tend be extreme outfits...So:

For leap year, I went blue.  An outfit from Monique's with hair and boots from other vendors.  The locale, as it is so often, is Pair A Dice.  The next day I was feeling a bit more...Death Dealer-ish.  So I channeled Selene a bit.  The outfit is from Dark Designs.

I was kind of distracted for a bit.  When next I logged in, I ended up with this look?

This outfit is from [aDN].  The jewelry and boots from Grumble.  The hair?  The mohawk is from Bryce, which I think has the best "guy" hair in SL.  And the tattoo layer is from Truth.  I made the face stripe myself after watching too many Adam Ant videos on you tube.  
So the next time I log in I decide to try out a mesh outfit I picked up free from Curious Kitties.  It's a really nice Yukata.  I think it's the best traditional Japanese outfit I've yet found in SL.  Traditional Japanese formal garb just has not lent itself to the clothing layer and flex approach.

And last but not least.  After it snowed where I live in RL.  I just wanted to feel warm.  So I ended up with an outfit from [aDN].

No comments:

Post a Comment