Friday, January 10, 2014

Best bang for the buck.

OK, today I'm doing something I never thought I'd do in my blog.  I'm reviewing, and/or giving a recommendation for a set of boy bits.  For those of you who are not residents of SL, you might not know that, by default, SL males are as gifted as a Ken Doll.  Or, for those too out of the pop culture loop, males in SL have no genitalia.

Females have breasts, and most skins have at least rudimentary female bits between the legs.  But for guys, there is no love without seeking out "after factory add ons."

Even if you don't engage in cybersex, roleplaying, etc.  I can understand wanting to have your primary sexual characteristics apparent when you are unclothed.  It's kind of important to most folks.  And if you are into being naughty, square that.

I've tried out and/or researched most of the major vendors of naughty bits in SL.  And of the current crop, I think the best you can get for the expenditure of Lindens is the set from LASH.

For free?  I'd probably recommend Hugsie's freebie.  She's made a nice one that is easily found and used.  For the most whistles and bells, I'd probably recommend Sensations.  For best bits with a foreskin, I'd recommend [17].  For simple, pubes, economy and pierced, I'd go with Janzoe.  But for the best at the things I want most, I'm giving LASH my thumbs up. 

I've looked into Aeros, Lotus, Xcite, and several others.  So...Why?  First of all appearance.  It is a well made set of boy bits.  Many types of adornment are availible and it comes with a Prince Albert by default.  You can size it from from redonkulous, to tiny.  So someone like me who likes something proportional and "realistic" can easily accomplish that regardless of height.  Next is price, it comes in more than Janzoe or [17], but less than Sensations or most others. Its controls for color matching to your avatar's skin and various excretory functions are all very well done.

Lastly, and most importantly, are the separate controls for arousal and angle.  You can adjust the level of arousal independently of the angle of the dangle.  "Say what?"  Yes, you can have you penis actually positioned as if gravity in SL had any meaning, regardless of your level of arousal. Below are the control panels from the HUD used by the LASH boy bits for your perusal.  You can easily see that this penis is far more "controllable" than any other in SL.  Also keep in mind you can wear the set of bits without the HUD, which is included for free, or minimize the HUD to a small "title bar" display when you don't need it.

Configuration
Usage Controls



No comments:

Post a Comment