Monday, February 6, 2012

Domo Arigato at Jomo

I was shopping today, surprise!  Bet you weren't expecting that I might do that?

Anyway, I spotted someone wearing some really cute, well made and maybe just a bit slutty jean shorts.  I decided I wanted to have a pair too.  So I did the old inspect and check the maker's profile trick.  They were from a shop called Jomo.  So popped in and was...Stunned.

Okay, some of the stuff here is nice and well priced.  There is a whole wall of nifty freebies.  None are clothes, but if you are wanting to fix up a nice oriental style skybox, very handy.  But what was stunning was the build.  I could, and probably will, just go to this shop to sit around and soak in the atmosphere.  I feel like I've discovered a lost shinto temple or something.  The build is simply fabulous!

Here are a couple of snapshots, but trust me, they don't quite do it justice.


Even if you don't shop, you should stop on by and check the place out.

No comments:

Post a Comment