Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's all grown up now!

I recently changed the setting on my blog to adult.  Originally it was set that way, but I found myself posting some pretty innocuous things.  Or at least I considered them such.  Then I went to watch LMFAO's I'm Sexy and I Know it video and I had to sign in because it was rated adult content!?

I figured if Google can rate that adult, then some of the gender issues and things I want to discuss and some of the more sexy snapshots might be considered adult.  Not wanting to get into trouble with big brother, I said, "Screw it!" and changed the setting.

So that's why you have to agree to move on now, even though as of this date, I'd still consider all the content PG-13 at best, or worst, considering how you look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment