Monday, March 5, 2012

Go to the Mountain!

One of the first "scenic" places I ever visited in SL was the recreation of Mont St. Michel.  A historical sight I've always wanted to visit in RL.  You can read about it, and see a picture at Wikipedia.  It looks kinda like Minas Tirith meets Hogwarts.  Probably inspired both in part.  I imagine a lame goat herd and six cub scouts with sling shots could stand off a mongol horde from this place!  Anyway, a friend asked me to help them find a shop located here, so while I was wearing my fine mesh Yakuta outfit we wandered around it for a good while.  Which sort of fit in, a lot of Japanese shops are located in this sim.... 

I highly recommend it as a place to visit.


Below is a shot of me in the cathedral at the top of the citadel.  It's quite a lovely place!

No comments:

Post a Comment