Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blowing Up on the Beach!

One of my favorite old hangouts, Ladyboy Beach, has been reincarnated.  Not exactly the same, but very close.  Been there the last couple of times I've been on.  Good music stream, good dance ball, friendly folks.  What more can you ask for?  Oh, huts with naughty stuff, they have those too.

Speaking of which, I love Blowup skirts.  But since my avatar has snake hips, to get them to fit correctly I have to shrink them way down.  This means I have to wear some undies with them, or be very naughty indeed.  I also picked up some "strapped" platform boots from Grumble recently.  In blue and red.  I haven't worn my blow up skirts much lately, so decided to remedy that.

First snapshot is me in a mostly ADN outfit with a blowup skirt and my favorite hat.  Boots from Grumble.  The next shows me in some awesome platform boots from a shop whose name escapes me, but if you love them and want a pair, IM me in world and I'll find out.  The skirt is blowup, the top is grumble, as is the hair.  Last, I'm wearing a vest from Blackopal with a very low cut pair of suspender pants from ADN.  The boots are Grumble and the mohawk is Bryce.



BTW: The girl behind me is really a very well done prim sculpture.  When I first saw it I almost said hi, then I realized it had no name bubble. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment