Monday, March 12, 2012

Oopsie!

I was going through my snapshots from the last few weeks that I have done as part of my "daily outfit" log, and found I'd missed posting the one for February 22nd!  It's me in my favorite "naughty" shorts from Jomo, my favorite hat from Baby Monkey, a loose sleeveless T-shirt and sneakers from Grumble.  Yesterday I was on twice.  In the morning I was feeling a bit droopy and it was all rainy in RL.  So I put on a rain coat from B@R and some killer heels from B&G.  (And nothing else, I was feeling a bit naughty too.)  Then I found this neat sim that sells a storm generator, the place is called Monsoon.  So I set the climate to rainy and took some snapshots.  If you enlarge the picture you should be able to see of the rain drops falling around me.  Last, when I came back in the evening a friend invited me to come with him to a birthday party.  The theme was masquerade.  I could have gone dressy, but I didn't want to waste a bunch of time matching things, or searching for a domino mask in my vast inventory, so I just put on my Freebie jester outfit from Fallen Gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment