Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Back in Black.

I wonder if one of the reasons so many submissives in SL approach me about topping them is my wardrobe?  I like black.  In RL and in SL.  And in SL it seems that if you wear black it's sort of visual code for dominant.  Pink seems to be visual code for submissive.  I think too many people rely on those visual queues.  Anyway, I do wear a lot of black.

For example, a leather vest, black mesh shirt and leather pants all from ADN.  Though each is from a different outfit.  BDR hair, jewelry from Grumble and some freebie boots.  The sunglasses are also freebies and I think must be very very old.  No sculpty work in them at all and very few prims.  I tweaked them quite a bit before I liked them enough to wear.

Then there is dress from Nyte'N'Day, fur trimmed leather shrug from ADN and shoes from Baby Monkey with a blond do from Grumble.  Or, a top from Pixiedolls, cords from ADN and boots from Grumble with my favorite Bryce hair.


The first snapshot was taken at Kowloon, a pretty famous "tourist" stop in SL.  The middle one was taken at the new Ladyboy Beach.  And the last, once again at my stopping grounds, Pair A Dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment