Thursday, June 4, 2015

Recent Randomness

As I just posted, not a big fan of mesh bodies yet.  But I am becoming a guarded fan of mesh hair.  Don't get me wrong, I love the bouncy flexie hair.  But the tendency of long prim hair, flexie of otherwise, to interpenetrate one's avatar body was off putting to me.  The new mesh hair does not do this, because it retains the same location respective to your avatar's "skeleton".

This has some odd side effects of its own, but in general for really long hair I prefer this effect to the standard prim hair effect.  I recently happened to see some hair that covered an avatars chesty bits rather effectively and decided I wanted some.  So, I managed to track down the the vendor.  Sadly, I missed the budget 99L hair in this style when exploring the shop, at least until after I'd purchased the hair shown below.  But that hair is in multiple colors and I think looks a tad better than the promotional hair.  Regardless, you might want to visit Catwa if you like this sort of look.

Also shown, me in the same hair riding the roomba around at Club Stiletto.  Why?  I ask, why not!?


No comments:

Post a Comment