Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cheeky!

I guess I would be considered one of the "builders" in Second Life.  I make things.  Though I'm definitely pretty minor league, and consider myself more a tinker than a builder.  More likely to modify some full perm content to suit me, than to make something from scratch, but sometimes, you just have to make if you want it a certain way.

I recently made my first "prim hair."  I used a full perm texture and make a simple pony tail to wear with a neat Mesh Cap I picked up.  That cap, along with a top from BDR, jean shorts from Random Fashions, Tattoo layer hair from Truth, Socks & sunglasses from Grumble and sneakers from Hoorenbeek make up my outfit from 3/15. 

The other outfit below...Well, let's just say since I changed my blog to adult I thought I could be a bit more risque with my daily choices.  The blond hair is from BDR, the jacket is from B@R, the boots can be had a number of places.  Jewelry is a mixture of ADN and Grumble.  Tattoo on my lower back is mine.  As you can see, the picture is more Maxim than Hustler.  Even though this blog is now considered adult, I don't intend to get overly naughty.  Just a bit...Cheeky.

No comments:

Post a Comment