Friday, March 23, 2012

Blow the man down.

Not feeling really perky today, so getting to the point...

Since I'd worn two of my three skirts from Blowup, I decided to opt for that on my next time into SL.  Then, when I returned later, I got to showing someone around the Pair A Dice sim, which is where all the snapshots are taken.  And decided on a rather risque look.  Lastly, the next evening, feeling more like a night out dancing, I went with a club look.

First: The red plaid skirt is blowup, the short jacket my favorite from B@R.  Tie from Mimi's, pasties and shoes I picked up years ago and don't remember where.  Socks are from Baby monkey.  Hair is from Sirena and has color changing removable scrunchies.

Second: A ripped up wench's dress from Copper For Your Fancy.  Copper makes the best "Wench" dresses I've ever seen, in different colors and states ranging from quite prim and well cared for, to rather care worn, to ripped to rags.

Last: An off the shoulder LBD from SF Designs, along with a belt from that same shop.  The belt comes with a system skirt, but it works well with other things, such as this dress which also uses a system skirt.  Hair and shoes are from Grumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment