Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My name is Inigo Montoya...

FYI:  If you haven't seen the movie Princes Bride, or read the book, the following isn't going make much sense.

Okay, we know that Wesley and Buttercup go off and live happily ever after.  But have you ever wondered what happened to Inigo?  Or Fezzik?  I always related more to those characters.

Most days I'm perfectly fine being The Dread Pirate Roberts.  But some days, I feel like it must be kind of nice being Wesley.   I wonder, did Inigo ever find true love?  Seems like trust would come hard to a guy like him.  So put yourself in his place, ever wonder what it must be like to find your amarantine, someone to whom you can give over a part of your heart with the trust that they wont run a dagger through it?  I guess we all want someone to whom we can say, "as you wish."  So, I was wondering, how happily ever after did Inigo live?

Here's to hoping you are having a wonderful life.  1st or 2nd.


No comments:

Post a Comment