Saturday, January 11, 2014

Adventures in Wonderland

A friend of mine, Prissy, found a fantastic sim a while back.  It's a sort of maze/amusement park/themed exhibit based on Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.  She picked up a great little "Alice" dress and talked me into exploring it with her.

She didn't have to talk much.  I like hanging out with Prissy.  But I did want to do her look justice, so I went with a sort March Hare look for myself.  And off we went.  It is a big intricate place, so I eventually had to log off and go to bed before we explored it all, but we had a lot of fun.  Here are just a few of the snapshots I took that evening.  I really recommend doing a places search and checking this sim out.




PS: I think the actual sim is called "Bubbles in Wonderland."

1 comment: