Friday, February 17, 2012

Ponytails?

Looking back over the past three visits to SL and what I wore, it looks like I've been in a Ponytail mood.  That said, here are the next three outfits of the day.  I missed a day or two in there, I've been rather under the weather.


It seems I was feeling my yellows.  I don't even remember where I got most of this oufit, but the jewelry, shorts and boots are from Grumble.  The outfit said "Hooker" so I found this rather run down urban corner in an adult sim for the snapshot.


Here we are, I think looking rather fetching and a bit down home in a sweet but sexy button up dress from SF Design and shoes from Baby Monkey.

And last but not least, a itty bitty dress from Mimi's.  I'm wearing some shoes that came with an outfit from [aDN], but I didn't take any shots that show them.  I liked this look so much, I'm probably going to use another shot from this lovely adult sim as my new profile snapshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment