Sunday, August 18, 2013

Aint no cure for the summer time blues. And pinks. And...Other random stuff.

As is usual this time of year, not getting around to updating my blog as often as I might like.  And not exploring in SL all that much.  Mostly just hanging out at my usual haunts and shopping when I get time to be in world.  So, I've ended up with a bunch of random snapshots over the last few weeks.  For your enjoyment, hopefully, here they are.

Since I haven't been exploring it should come as no surprise that all these items are from favorite shops.  The pink beach wear is from Grumble, both hunt gifts.  The top from the Candy Girl Hunt, the bottom from Hot Summer Hunt.

Below that is the outfit from Plausible Body that I've had on before in red, now in white, with color change boots from *Slave*.  Next is a woman's tux from Grumble.  Beside that is an ensemble' made up of things from many places, top is from Baby Monkey, skirt Happy Undead and shoes Grumble

The red outfit is a group gift from Happy Undead.  I found the cute parasol I'd picked up somewhere and decided to do some shooting in the rain.

And last, a group gift from Belly Dance Goddess with shoes from Baby Monkey.


No comments:

Post a Comment