Monday, February 13, 2012

Is this a shaggy dog story?

While shopping last night I ran across someone wearing some nice black pumps.  When I asked where they got them, they said they were freebies from an adult sim.  I got the name of the sim and popped off to pick up a pair.

This is not my first adult sim, far from it, but on the naughty kinky scale of 1 is Vanilla and 10 is Dolcette, this was about an 8 or 9.  It is called The Dog Lounge.  I'll leave the details for you to figure out.

Why there is one pair of free black pumps near the TP point, surrounded by games and kink, I have no idea.  As far as I could see it was the only freebie set out.

The funny part is, while I'm there two different guys chatted me up looking for a little virtual nookie.  And I could, and actually did, in all honestly reply, "I'm just here for the shoes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment