Saturday, February 25, 2012

Variety is the Spice of Second Life

Well, the last three times I logged in I was in really different moods.  Most recently I had been browsing my inventory and came across a pink leather jacket.  Deciding it would go well with the pink bangs of my hair I fitted it and put together an ensemble.  The jacket is from B@R, the shoes and hair are Grumble, I don't remember where I picked up the pink knit dress & stockings.  Then I went to the pinkest sim I could think of Velvet Crossing.  It's an adult sim specializing in force feminization.  But as long as you follow a few simple rules on dress and curtesy, I've found it to be a pretty friendly place.

The day before that I wore little black dress with white spaghetti straps.  I wore a new hair from Grumble along with it, and uploaded a face paint inspired by Adam Ant.  The flexi prim tie is from one of Mimi's outfits and I'm wearing some boots from Grumble.


I've been hitting the daily freebies at [aDN] a lot lately.  Recently I picked up an outfit called Industrial.  Long ago, I'd picked up a really nice gray military style jacket and hat from SF Designs, it was on sale as some sort of fund raiser I think.  It occurred to me that they would work well together.  And they did.  I added a few accessories and wore it with a tattoo layer hair from Truth.  I spent like an hour going around trying to find a good military style background, but before I logged out for the day, I came across a shop that had these really beautiful glowing trees in their lobby.  So that's what you have.  I think this image has a sort of ironically surreal feel, what with the juxtaposition of the military outfit and lovely neon foliage.

No comments:

Post a Comment