Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pink Bangs for Me

I'm not sure why I like it, but I've been modifying a some of my hair to have a couple of locks of pink hair in the bangs.  Maybe it's just my need to demonstrate my individuality showing.  Maybe it's looking at a couple of Dmitry's pieces too long...I don't know.  Anyway, here are the last two outfits I put together on rez. 

To the right is a little number from Bare@Rose, with shoes from "In Her Shoes."  The shoes and hair are freebies and I've modified them slightly to suit me.

Below I'm wearing hair, boots and a top from Grumble and pants from Itti Bitti.  It is kind of hard to see, but the tattoo I am wearing (that I made), the jeans and my ear rings are all patterned with stars, and the hair again has been modified with a couple of pink bangs.  I rather liked the look.    The shot below was taken at a place called The Looking Glass.  You can find a link about it on Linden's website at http://secondlife.com/destination/the-looking-glass-at-horizon-dream-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment