Monday, February 27, 2012

REALLY BIG & REALLY LOVELY

So lately I've been using Linden Lab's website to find some new places to explore.  They listed a new location called Rose Theatre.  You can read about it here http://secondlife.com/destination/the-rose-theatre-angel-manor-estate.  I went there and spent over an hour wandering about, and I still haven't managed to see the whole thing.  Buildings in Second Life tend to be a bit over sized, just like the people, but this place is simply staggering in its scale.  My avatar is exactly six feet tall, plus about 3 inches of heels.  So since I'm in the snapshots below, you've got some idea of the scale of this place.  It is richly and exquisitely decorated and appears to be a furnishings shop on a grand scale, as well as an event venue.  If you are looking for someplace less traveled (I was completely alone the whole time I was there.) and stunningly gorgeous to take your hunny bunny for a slow romantic dance to appropriate music, you can't go wrong with this place.





No comments:

Post a Comment