Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mood Swings

I dress to fit my mood each time I log into SL.  I couldn't always tell you what my choices mean, but if you look at what I'm wearing, it definitely gives you some idea of where my head is, or at least was, when I last dressed.  For example, check out these two consecutive days.


On the left, I'm wearing a hoody and shorts I found in the marketplace as freebies.  Hoody is from Statement, shorts are from LRH.  The socks are from a B@R outfit, and the boots are Aspen boots from Grumble.  The hat and hair I've had forever.  I think maybe that look says, I'm kinda tired and cold and want to feel cozy and comfortable?

On the right, I'm wearing a skirt from Happy Undead, corset from Hybridz, jacket from B@R and boots from Slave Dressing Room.  The hair is my old favorite from Bryce, and bracelets are from Grumble and the goth necklace, from Adoru.  This look?  Naughty maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment