Thursday, February 20, 2014

Vintage Awesomeness From Grumble

This weekend Grumble will be selling the mesh dress shown here for 60L!  With boots!  If the last one like this was Prissy's cup of tea, this one is mine.  Goth and/or steampunk style!  I luv it!  I'm going to dig up a top hat, some gloves, Victorian boots and brass goggles to give this a truly steampunk look. 

The hair is a freebie from A&A, you should check them out in the Marketplace. A&A and Blackburn were places I discovered in marketplace that have a lot of nice freebies you don't even have to be in world to pick up!

The location is Pair A Dice. As are most of my shots if I do not mention a location along with the image. If you've never been there you really should stop on by. If you can't find it in Search, look me up. The pick is in my favorites tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment