Wednesday, February 19, 2014

How about some new sites to see?

I ostensibly started this blog as a travelogue of Second Life.  But I tend to get distracted by the shopping, and other things.  But there are so many neat places I just don't get around to.

I was having trouble sleeping, yet again, and decided to hit some of the recommended sites featured in the Singularity search dialog.  Most were interesting to some degree, but the two that made the most impression were:




And



Interestingly, the Space Park is listed as a good place to chat.  While I found many avatars there, even at the odd hour of the morning when I visited, no one was chatting.  Though it is still an interesting place to visit, and perhaps at other hours it's filled with more talkative folks.  I also visited a few music venues, but none stood out for having awesome music, and as a rule, they were filled with people using obnoxious gestures.   I really could do without gestures in SL

Hope you are having a good life, both physical and virtual.

No comments:

Post a Comment