Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Fashion Forward

The Fashion for Life event is back again this year.  It runs until June 20th.  The build is not as impressive as last years, but it sprawls even bigger I think.  Ten full sims, each one with a radically different theme.  All full of some of the hottest fashion in SL.  And best of all, you can shop for a good cause.  Each and every item is tagged showing how much of your purchase goes to the charity.

I like this.  It makes things I might consider more attractive if more of my purchase goes to Relay for Life, and things I might buy less attractive if less goes.  I ended up buying a really cute little number from ~Sassy~.  100% of the purchase went to the charity, so I got a nice outfit and did good all at once!

To encourage you to go and see, here is the outfit, with some hair from W&Y and shoes from *Slave*.  Also some shots from three of the ten sims involved.  Also keep in mind there are some freebies and discounted items sprinkled all around.







No comments:

Post a Comment