Friday, June 6, 2014

Science Fiction and Fantasy

I'm having some PC issues, so I don't know how many posts I'm going to make for a while.  Nor how much I'll even be in SL.  Nevertheless, here is a posting with some shots from the recent Fantasy Fair (now over for the year) and the SF Convention (Still going on as of this post).

For the fantasy shots I'm wearing my B@R Elven look.  For the SF shots some are with my Grumble Steampunk look, some are with the short blue dress which is a dollarbie to anyone who visits the convention sims.  They also have a guys outfit.  Both are well done and in mesh.







I'm not sure what the amusement park has to do with science fiction, other than the rides all had a sort of SF theme.  I'll probably try to go back again before the convention ends.  It's really interesting, but thanks to my PC problems I keep crashing or having other issues.  You might want to stop by and check it out, and keep your eyes peeled for the Fantasy Faire next year.  It's been fascinating each time I've visited.

Also keep in mind that both usually support the Relay for Life, so many of your purchases go to a good cause.  And if you are into Role Playing, the SF Convention seems to have all sorts of places to preview and review.

Hope you're enjoying your lives, 1st and 2nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment