Monday, March 31, 2014

Nerdgasm

Club Stiletto is one of my favorite hang outs these days.  Usually some one around, lots of events, friendly folks, good music and best of all, chat in local.  Last Friday they had a "Come as you would to RL work" day.  So I put together this outfit.  Sadly, the DJ got sick so the event was canceled.  But I'd gone to the effort of going through my rather extensive inventory and finding the right thing to wear.  So darn it, I was going to wear it!  I wanted to take a snap shot in front of some server racks, but IT infrastructure is actually rather hard to find in SL.  I ended up finding the place shown below in the bowels of the Arcturus RP Sim that has subsumed the old Skara Brae sim.

Yup, that's what I wear to work.  Jeans, plaid shirt, sneakers and sweater to keep warm in the data center.  Not to mention my ID card, cell phone and glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment