Thursday, April 3, 2014

A dreamy garden.

In my profile is says I like to see good builds and explore.  Every once in a blue moon someone will IM me with a suggestion.  That happened recently and I wanted to show you all a couple of images from The Garden of Dreams.  A nice fellow named Ruberboy had read my profile and suggested I visit this place saying, "It is like Rivendell."  Well, I agree, though I think it even more strongly reminded me of the Forrest of Lórien and/or the actual city Caras Galadhon.  But then I'm a Tolkien geek.  Not on par with say Stephen Colbert, but I know a thing or two.

All that said, I changed into one of my elven outfits and went for a look around.  The build is gorgeous.  You should check it out in person, because these 2D snapshots just don't do it justice.



No comments:

Post a Comment