Thursday, March 27, 2014

New Profile Image. Thank you Dollle.

A while back I posted an image of me in a great little leather outfit from Dollle.  You can see it here.  I really liked it, especially since the top sleeve and collar portion were separate from the actual dress part.  Unfortunately it did not come with an alpha layer that let you wear them as separate items.  I found some alphas from other things that sort of worked.  But I also IM'd the creator CrystalDoll Lemon.  She actually took my advice and created individual alphas for the parts and even sent me the new version!  Which was terribly nice of her.  You can check out her SL Marketplace shop here.

I like the upper part of this outfit so much, I used it to create a new profile image.  Which is shown below.  I've been watching the new version of Cosmos, and I think maybe it influenced by design choices.  What do you think?  The snapshot used for this was taken at Inspire Space Park.


No comments:

Post a Comment