Saturday, November 15, 2014

Winter is coming.

No, this isn't a post about Game of Thrones.  Those words were used by people before ole George made it a catch phrase you know.  As it happens, the first really cold days of the year have come to my RL home and it does feel like winter is finally on the way.  And about the same time, I found that Tomomi-san, the owner of Momi-chan's, had redone her garden in a winter theme.  So, to get with the vibe, I put on some warm boots and my favorite puffy white jacket, stood near the nice little fire and took a snapshot.  The coat is from Grumble and has been in my blog before, but I do like it and keep wearing it.  For one thing, being poofy and mesh, it's easy to wear things under it, including nothing at all if you're in that sort of mood.


And, in to keep with the dress up and show off thing that I've got going, here are three more outfits I posed in around Pair A Dice.  The bits and pieces are from all sorts of places like Duh, B@R, Grumble, Baby Monkey and others.  And they are pretty random, as are the sorts of places I took the snapshots.


For the count, that's four more outfits, bringing my total posted since November 1st to 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment