Monday, November 24, 2014

Old outfits.

I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately.  So I did not make up new outfits from items I already have.  Or, find new items to build outfits around.  Instead, I just looked through my saved outfit folder and took some snapshots of five outfits I have not posted here before.  Parts of these outfits have shown up in other posts in some cases.  These outfits are the 44th to 48th posted since November 1st.


  1. Dress from Somnia, shoes from Blackburn. (Shoes are color change.)
  2. Dress from Goddess, jacket from Grumble, shoes J'adore.
  3. Jeans from *Lil' Bitz*, top and shoes from Grumble. Mesh hair, but no mesh clothing in this one.
  4. Dress from *Slave Dressing Room*, boots from Kitten.
  5. Oversize sweater from Grumble, pink heels with socks by *Deviant Designs*.

No comments:

Post a Comment