Monday, November 17, 2014

Frosty Fashion

The weather where I am in RL has gotten unseasonably frosty, so I've been wasting time indoors playing dress up with free stuff I've found in the Second Life market place. That's right, all of these outfits cost me 1L each or less to add to my repertoire and are completely new mesh gear. You don't have to spend a lot to look good!  All the snapshots below contain outfits built around new items, with older bits and hairstyles added in.  All of them were taken at Pair A Dice except number six, that was done outside Xcite HQ.

  1. Red holiday sweater dress from VavaVoom.  Shoes from In Her Shoes.  Stockings from B@R.
  2. Black & White dress from Voxxi.  Shoes from Patula's.
  3. Red gown with corset from Gatit@s.  Hair from Vignette.
  4. Top, shoes, jewelry and skirt from Iffyta.  (Collor change set in 6 tones.)
  5. Leopard top from Alyce.  Shorts from =Aquarius=.  Shoes from Grumble.
  6. Blue sweater dress from Fantazi, comes with leg warmers.  Stockings from Grumble.  Note that he alpha on this dress was too long in the arms for me, so I had to make some prim mittens and a hand alpha. Without the mittens I had floating disembodied fingers.
These are the 26th through 31st outfits posted here since the 1st of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment