Saturday, November 1, 2014

More Library Mesh

Last night for Halloween I wore a "costume" that was mostly a mesh avatar from the shared library.  But I've found all kinds of stuff there.  Nearly all of it is no-mod.  And it is not in multiple sizes the way most mesh fashion is.  Each of the mesh avatars in the library has a mesh body of a particular size, so, the mesh clothing meant for them only comes in that size.  Happily, I'm pretty close to the size of some of them.  So, some of these items are usable by my typical avatar.  The alpha layers are much less so, but you can make your own, or find copy alpha layers that come from various vendors for other items.

As an example of this, in the outfit pictured here, the top is library mesh.  But the alpha goes too high on me.  So I had to make a little prim dickey.  The mesh pants from the outfit did not work on me, so I am wearing a skirt from Happy Undead.  Shoes from Grumble and some hose and garters.  I think the outfit is nice looking, perhaps with a sort of sexy secretary vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment