Saturday, April 5, 2014

More Ladyboy Looks

My goal from early on in SL was to have an Avatar that looked a lot like a Thai Ladyboy.  But one that was could also perhaps be of mixed race, or perhaps even from another place entirely.  Such as Brazil, another country known for having some sexy transexuals and a country where you would most likely find my SL last name.  I am born and raised in the USA, so while I know some things about other countries, I have never lived there.  Thus a desire to have a truly ambiguous, very mixed race, American appearance.  For edification and amusement, I've compiled a collage of four images of my avatar's face, surrounded by the faces of many Ladyboy models from Asia.  Most are probably from Thailand.  I think I've managed to keep to my aim and pay homage to these lovely faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment