Saturday, April 5, 2014

The sexy secretary grumbles

I missed out on being able to attend this Friday's themed event at Stiletto's, but I did put together an outfit for it beforehand.  So, again, I wanted to show it off here even if I didn't get to do so in world.  Everything but the hose and tie are from Grumble, even the hair.  The mesh jacket is from a full womens business suit.  I had an issue with the sleeve alpha not working right around the cuffs, so I added prim cuffs from a Blakopal men's steampunk outfit.  I think it works rather well as an ad hoc cover up.  

The snapshot was taken in the library at Pair A Dice.  I actually looked around for a modern secretary sort of setting, but after a couple of failed attempts to find a good place, I used a desk in my good ole home sim.  You really can find almost everything you need at Pair A Dice.

Oh, I made the clipboard I'm holding as a prop.  And later, a pencil to boot.  Should you be in dire need of either, IM me in world and I'll send you a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment