Thursday, May 23, 2013

White and Black

I've been shopping and exploring a lot lately in SL.  Just haven't felt all that much like clubbing or romping.  Some of that I've been doing with a new friend Lacey.  Who has put together some cute looks.  I should get some snapshots of her to include here.

But for now, here is me, in a white outfit put together with bits of this and that.  The top is from Belle DeJour, the sash, Bellydance Goddess and the white mesh skirt is from Glamorize.  Shoes, jewelry and glasses are all from Grumble.  The whole things cost me less than 10L.  Photos are at Pair A Dice.

By the fire at Sunset.
On the Junk, next to Ma Deuce.
























Lacey talked me into going to the Goth Fair.  Not that she had to try hard.  I like shopping with her, and I like things Goth.  Add in the cause is a good one, the Sophie Lancaster Foundation.  I ended up picking up a couple of freebies and some demos, but didn't really find anything I loved.  Though some of the mesh corsets were hard to resist.  There is the the typical black and red, lace and velvet stuff.  But all kinds of things from breedables to furniture can be found in the numerous vendor stalls.  You should come take a look.  And many of the vendors have items done in black & purple that help the foundation and are marked down for the fair.  Even if you don't buy anything, you can donate to the fountain pictured like I did, or other items around the fair.

But when I was shopping with her, I was so not dressed Goth.  But the next day I ended up wearing something a bit more Goth-ish.  So I went back and took a couple of snapshots.  The dress is from Happy Undead.  The shoes Grumble.
From the front.
From the back.  Notice what the bunny has...




1 comment:

  1. It was fun to go shopping with you! Thanks for coming along!

    ~Lacey~

    ReplyDelete