Saturday, May 18, 2013

Feeling Blue

The blue I was feeling was simply the primary color of another one of the 1L Soulglitter micro-dresses I picked up.  Shown being worn by yours truly here on the dance floor at Pair A Dice.  With a Grumble hair do, moded some blue bangs, and some glossy blue stripped boots. I picked up the boots on a hunt in ages past, don't remember where.  If you've gotta have them, IM me in world and I'll see if I can find out who made them and where to get them.

While I've found many lovely new outfits lately, I've been experiencing a lot of crashes too.  I have to wonder how much of that is my new hardware and software, and how much is due to the changes happening on the Linden Labs side.  I kind of wish I had either delayed switching PCs, or done it sooner. 

Either way it's annoying and my apologies to the people I just poofed out on.  Sometimes RL or other things crop up and I don't make it back for a while.  So in that respect, I guess I'm not only wearing blue, but feeling it a bit as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment