Monday, May 13, 2013

Dust & Corn

I also decided to pop around to some places that might be photogenic.  A sim called "Dryland" provided some interesting photo opportunities.  I set the winlight to dusty and took these mildly disturbing shots.

The rusty hulks are disturbing enough, the giant petrified clown and Freudian balloons is going to give me nightmares, I just know it.

Then I popped off to a cornfield in a place called Sand Hills Country and took some photos while selecting other winlight settings just to see how they looked.


I've run into several folks lately who commented that I go more places than they do.  That they always visit the same old sims over and over.  I encourage any other residents of SL to go to search, select places and type in random words or search for something that interests you.  Exploring the vastness and inventiveness of SL is one of it's many joys.


No comments:

Post a Comment