Thursday, October 23, 2014

More fun for the flat chested.

I have posted a couple of times before about Bare@Rose. You can read those posting here and here.  It's a huge place that was around long before I found Second Life.  The first time I went the inventory already took what seemed like forever to rez and wander through.  I must have spent two hours there on my first visit, maybe more.  The owner has been adding several outfits every month since.  So the shop is even more massive.  Not too long ago she started adding mesh outfits.  Which excited me, but the demos did not fit me well.  I finally found a demo from the "flat chested" section and found that they are in fact for those of us that don't have a giant chest like Dolly Parton.  While I did not find them made truly "flat," they are sized to be workable for very small to flat chested avatars. So if your avatar is a femboi, flat chested girl, small (as in normal RL sized) guy, or something similar,  and you like anime inspired looks, you really should check out Bare@Rose.

I found one outfit that amused me a lot, a sort of short toga or off the shoulder tunic called "Thalia."  It comes with several different color sashes, a spiky thing vaguely like a laurel wreath, a pair of sandals and some strappy bits for your arms and legs. You can see the web add for it here.  The wreath, sandals and straps look okay, but I found them unneeded for a look that amused me. So, if you are wondering what the flat chested bits from B@R are like.  An image of me in the Thalia mesh outfit is included for your viewing pleasure.  I'm using my totally flat chested shape and hanging out in some ruins at Pair A Dice.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment