Sunday, October 19, 2014

Been buildly, but that don't mean I aint dressing sharp.

I have been decorating Pair A Dice for Halloween. I've made items for our scavenger hunt.  I've also been making hair, shapes, various other odds and sods and even doing a bit of coding in LSL.  I should post some pictures of some of my products.  I probably will one of these days.

But just cause I've been doing all that, doesn't mean I haven't been putting together some nice looks.  Many of them at little or no cost.  Here is a laced up latex body suit from Karu Karu that I picked up free, combined with a free jacket from O&K and free boots from Blackburn's.  The belt is modified from another freebie and my hair is my old favorite short do.  The free one from Byrce that I've had forever.

The location, just like most of the quick snapshots I take these days is at Pair A Dice.  How can I find so many different places to take pictures?  Well, it could be due the fact it's a whole sim full of all kinds of neat places to visit.  But you'd have to swing by to know that for sure wouldn't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment