Sunday, January 12, 2014

Been five years.

I forgot to mention it in my blog, but I turned five years old this month.  That's five years in SL, not biological age, obviously.  My rez date is 1/8/2009.  My birth date is way before that, and considerably over 21 years ago.  I'm probably nearer to being an old fart than a baby.  Regardless of the age ranges typically assigned to those terms.  And at five years in world, I'm joining the senior crowd in SL.  Think about it.  The oldest you can be in SL is just over ten.  And I very rarely see anyone older than eight.  So, five is SL's version of middle age at least.




For your viewing pleasure, here's an outfit made up of bits from Grumble (shorts), *Slave* (top & shoes).  The photo was taken on the deck at Momi-chan's.  Which I'm happy to say is a warm and welcoming place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment