Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The maid in the library...

I just finished and put another complete avatar kit out at Pair A Dice.  This time a maid costume and feminized male avatar.  I made the shape and the boy bits, and some few other parts.  Everything is fitted and color matched.  I think it looks rather fetching.


This snapshot was not taken in the library, it's in the sim owner's bedroom.  I though the color scheme worked better there.  There is a library in the mansion at Pair A Dice, but the library I want to mention is the Linden Labs library shared by all of us in Second Life.  I've been exploring it recently and there are a lot of items there I don't remember seeing when I was new about four years ago.  The hair in the snapshot above for instance, or the pirate hat in the previous post.  Before you run off and shop for something, you should really give inventory a quick search.  There are all sorts of interesting things there you might not realize.  And they are much much nicer than the crude basic prim and clothing layer stuff I remember from my first days.  Sculpties and flexies abound.  Many of the items in the library are full perm, but some of the best, like hair and shoes, are not transferable.  So you have to go looking for them yourself.

Hope you are enjoying both your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment