Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Arh, we be pirates!





















My friend Raychill Firecaster has a fun play sim called Pair A Dice.  I spend a lot of my "down" time in SL there sometimes building, hanging out, dancing or playing.  So to help out, I make things for Raychill and the others who come by.  The sim is TG friendly and pirate themed, and it occurred to me, that between full perm stuff I had come across, and things I'd made, I could put together a nice looking, completely free, avatar.

Everything.  Shape, skin, eyes, hair, boots, clothes, jewelry, naughty bits, AO, HUD, even a face light and tattoo.  I even included a Hugie v3.6 freebie set of boy bits.  I color matched it to the skin, and added some prim pubes I made.  Over all I'm pretty impressed how good it looks and how well it works, all for free.

So, if you are in SL and want to pick up this kit, swing on by Pair A Dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment