Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sixty one and done.

I was planning on doing two outfits per day for November, to showcase how many different looks one can achieve with just a few lindens.  My intention was for each outfit to be essentially new, never having been posted in my blog before.  So, that would be sixty outfits.  But then I realized I'd pretty much put the outfit #3 on November 24th in my blog ages ago.  You can see it here.  The hair in the new outfit was some new mesh hair, but the outfit was otherwise the same.

So, I've done five more outfits.  Shown below are five looks that incorporate things new and things old, and all cost me nothing to speak of.  Though the apron in number five was a gift, it is not an expensive item coming it at only 60.  Which considering it has several textures included seems a bargain to me.  So, consider my point made.  That with a little effort and not a lot of $L, you can have a well stocked closet of nice clothes for any occasion.  The locations for all the snapshots are at Pair A Dice, except #3, that one was taken at Femboy On Bottom's naughty rooms, which just happen to have a nice Japanese theme.


Here's the customary listing of items featured above:
  1. Black leather mesh jeans from Dive In, knit mesh poncho from Grumble, boots from In Her Shoes.
  2. Candy cane dress from Happy Undead, leg warmer heels from Grumble, hat & hair from Madd.
  3. Short Kimino from Bare@Rose.
  4. Top & skirt from Happy Undead, collor change boots from *Slave Dressing Room*
  5. Apron from Ditzzy Designs, shoes from PB, Stockings from {Etiquette}, head dress by Prissy.
As a special note, the leg warmer heels in #2 are those new style shoes that require you have a specific version of mesh feet from Slink.  Frankly, while the slink feet do look nice, I don't like this trend.  Not everyone wants to pop 600L for a pair of feet.  Especially since there are three different kinds, flat, mid and high.

But in this case, I was able to wear those shoes with mesh feet from Belle Dejour.  And how much did they cost?  Nothing.  If you join Belle's group, she sends out a gift package every few months.  And it's chock full of goodies, many of them adult, but some are like these nice mesh feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment