Saturday, November 22, 2014

Seven sweater, or sweaty, looks.

I was thinking sweaters tonight, it's still very cold where I am in RL.  So I went through my outfits and found some looks that incorporated sweaters.  As I was looking those over, I found two other rather sporty looks I decided to post tonight as well.  All snapshots were taken at Pair A Dice.

I did pay more than 1L for some of these items.  But most were 1L or less, many were purchased using gift cards won or acquired in various ways.  But the largest out of pocket purchase for clothing was the cropped sweater from Razor Blade Jacket, it was only 150L.  I did pay around 600L for the platform boots I'm wearing with the oversized skull decorated sweater.  But that was a long time ago.  I've never again spent that much on a pair of shoes!

At this point I'm thinking I'll probably stop doing this when I hit sixty outfits.  I hope to do that before the end of this month.  The point?  Just that without spending much by way of $L, you can still create a large number of outfits in SL.  And that with what I've collected, I could easily wear a different outfit every day till the end of 2014.  It is more than likely, that if I bought nothing more, I could wear a different outfit every time I log in till the end of 2015.  Though some of them would probably be less than awesome.


  1. Cropped sweater from Razorblade Jacket.  Shorts from *Tans*. Boots from Blackburn.  Tights from Casimir's.  Hat & hair from Madd.
  2. Cyan & prinstrip sweater dress from *Slave Dressing Room*.  Heels from Grumble.  This dress actually is color change with about a dozen different color/texture options.
  3. Argyle sweater dress with belt from *CahOOts*.  Shoes from Grumble.
  4. Sweater from GG's Designs.  Boots from Duh.  Jeans from Graffitiwear.
  5. Oversized skull sweater from Meli Imako.  Boots by Luka Soyinka.  Hose from PH.  Hair is made by yours trully.
  6. Blue top is from Razor.  Jeans from ADN.  Boots Grumble and cap from FriedrichBecker.
  7. Fleece capris and sneakers from Grumble.  Top from Happy Undead.  Socks from SF Design.

Seven more looks makes from the 37th to 43rd outfits posted since November 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment