Friday, November 7, 2014

More Mesh Looks

A few days ago I decided to just start playing dress-up and showing off the results here.  The point?  To demonstrate how many nice outfits a person can put together in Second Life and spend very nearly zero L$ doing it.  Most of these are promos, group gifts, hunt gifts, dollarbies, freebies, etc. all to be had for under 10L.  Those that cost more are, unless otherwise stated, purchased at a discount.  Usually on sale at the shop, or at a promotional event like The Thrift Shop or something run by Relay for Life.  I almost never pay full price for clothes in SL.  Yet, I think I put together a lot of quite lovely looks.

All that said, here are ten more outfits.  All the snapshots were taken in various places around Pair A Dice.  All but one of the outfits is mostly mesh.  That one exception is very old system and prim clothing, and I think still looks pretty cute.  It was also the first dress I picked up in Second Life.





If you are curious as to who made what, here is a quick listing of most of the clothing and shoes.

  1. Pink dress by Meli Imako.  Shoes by Blackburn.
  2. Silver dress by Wolves Virtual Project.  Shoes by Angel Alphaville.
  3. Pink dotted dress by [S].  Shoes by Baby Monkey.
  4. Smock with Arabic by Blaraby.  Shoes by J's.
  5. Oriental Fan dress by ArisAris.  Shoes by Grumble.
  6. Off shoulder smock from Black Dailia.  Boots from Slave Dressing Room.
  7. Dress, shoes and hair all from Truth. (My oldest dress btw.)
  8. Steampunk top by Grumble.  Pants from Karu Karu.  Boots from Blackburn.
  9. Top from Meli Imako.  Skirt from HOC.  I made the hair myself.
  10. Dress from Slave Dressing Room.  Boots from Grumble.
If you follow my blog you might notice that #8 is the item from Grumble I mentioned here that can only be gotten via lucky chair.  Recently, one night while at the shop, I got lucky!

FYI:  If you count since November 1st, I've posted images of 15 different outfits in seven days.

No comments:

Post a Comment