Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Randomness

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been exploring and shopping quite a bit.  Why?  I've been sick with a cold that just wont quit.  So, haven't been feeling terribly social or naughty.  As a result, I've ended up with some random shots I'm just going to dump all together into this one post.  Hope you enjoy!

Brown Leather
The new Grumble Metro Station





















The brown jacket and the shoes are Grumble, the skirt Happy Undead.  The outfit I'm wearing at Grumble station consists of capris and sneakers from Grumble, socks from SF Design and a top from Baby Monkey.  I have that same top, or one nearly identical, in white from Grumble.  I want to mention here that Happy Undead provides far more sizes for each of their mesh products than any other vendor I've yet dealt with.  This is very different from most vendors who only provide between 3 and 5 sizes.



On the exploration front, I found a new spot called the "Elven Glen" at Elfwood.  Here's a shot of it.  Along with a couple of shots of a Pandora (As in the planet from Avatar full of Na'vi".) role playing sim.  I toured it with a friend of mine named Pixie.  I'm wearing various jungly bits from here and there.  If you must know what any of them are IM me in world.  The mask I'm wearing the the scrubs looking outfit Pixie is wearing are available to everyone at the hub where you enter the sim.
The Glen at the Elven Forrest.  (Skybox)

The Jungle of Pandora, just outside the Human Base.

In one of the control rooms of the base looking at the hologram table with Pixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment