Monday, November 19, 2012

A mess of mesh meshes.

Okay, I know, I'm harping on it.  But really, there are just some things that mesh does better.  And here is a good example in several knit items I've recently picked up.
The ponchos and sweater dress are all from Grumble.  The boots with the black poncho, Bootgasm, the boots with the dress ADN, the boots with the brown poncho, Grumble.  Pants are ADN in both cases.  I was dancing the other night in these, and the way they followed my avatar's movements was much more realistic than any prim object clothing could ever manage.  And in the cases of the ponchos, you simply can not make something quite like this with the standard clothing layers.  I like mesh.  Not for everything, but sure as heck, I like it for knit mesh items like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment