Saturday, July 27, 2013

New Construction in Pair A Dice

Recently the owner of the sim I call home, Pair A Dice, decided to do a bit of remodeling.  She removed a smithy and stable, that were very nice builds, in the desire to have a chapel added to the island's buildings.  Well, thanks to the generosity of Belle Dejour, I happened to have a low prim mesh chapel in my inventory.  So I set that up and decorated it for Raychill and any of the visitors to the island.  Here's a couple of shots showing how it turned out.
Exterior view.  Miss Ray added the ivy, which I think is a nice touch.

The interior.  I made the pews and altar from scratch.  A friend, Prissy, made the bows.
After we finished this, Raychill still wanted a stable, so she left a few "furnishings" rezzed and I built a small two stall stable and smithy around them. Here's a shot of that.
A view of the new smaller stable and outdoor smithy.
In these shots I'm wearing a dress by *Slave* Dressing Room and some nice matching shoes from Grumble.  One of the things I like about building in SL, you don't have to get dirty or dress all construction worker.  I can build in a cocktail dress, slacks, gown, suit or nothing as it suits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment