Thursday, April 5, 2012

Purple Passion

Not sure how I end up doing this, I don't try, really.  But when I look back over the daily outfit snapshots, I often see an obvious trend.  Recently I got all purple-ish.  But I got over that today when I woke up in the middle of the night and logged on for a while. 

The emo pants are from ADN, the shirt is a dollarbie I picked up someplace, boots are grumble.  The dress is a from a shop that makes many variations on that theme, as well as some other cute stuff.  And I'm wearing old style prim feet from Slink.  They've come out with some new mesh ones, but I tried the demo and couldn't get them to blend into my avatar any better than these really.  The last outfit is mostly stuff I've worn before, with a strappy number from Hybridz.















All locations for these snapshots are someone on the island at Pair A Dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment