Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Back to School, A Caledon Visit.

I've been trying to think about how I could put anything about Caledon in my blog without short changing it.  And I figured I should actually showcase many of my favorite spots there each in their own entry.  So, I'll start off with the place I consistently send newcomers to SL.  Caledon Oxbridge.  With first class free avatar kits, excellent instructional displays, a team up with NCI and helpful staff, I can't imagine a better place to begin your second life.  I'm just sorry I didn't find it till I'd been in SL for quite a while.  Below is a shot of me in a Blakopal suit with my favorite hat from Baby Monkey and boots from Grumble.  I'm in the main court yard and you can see various displays around me.  The other shot is the school from a distance, showing the huge size of the place.  This shot was taken from an airship docking tower in the next sim!


No comments:

Post a Comment